French Press High Pressure HomogenizerProviding you the best range of french press high pressure homogenizer with effective & timely delivery.
French Press High Pressure Homogenizer
Approx. Price: Rs 24.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Shipping dimension on pallet||Approx. 48 x 48 x 40 inch 500 lbs|
|Maximum dimensions of unit(wxdxh)||56 x 54 x 99 cm|
We have been able to achieve heights of success in this domain by providing to our clients with a faultless collection of French Press High Pressure Homogenizer.
- The French Press G-M is the highest pressure hydraulic press that is commercially available for laboratory use. With pressures up to 40,000 psi, you'll be able to achieve highly efficient lysis of even the most resilient cells. Homogenization is fast and reproducible with minimal sample loss.
- Two pressure cells are available: a 35 ml "standard" pressure cell and a 3.7 ml "mini" pressure cell.
- The French Press G-M offers a number of safety improvements. - An automatic internal safety stop prevents the piston from contacting the bottom of the pressure cell and potentially damaging it. Hydraulic pressure automatically releases when in full down stop position, and a built-in timer will turn the motor off if it is inadvertently left running.
- Internal pressures generated within the pressure cells can attain 40,000 psi.
- Sample volumes to 35 ml with standard pressure cell; minimal sample loss.
- Highly polished mirror finish stainless steel housing: 150 grit electro polished for sanitary applications and for ease of cleaning
- Large, easy to read, 6” hydraulic pressure gauge Mounted prominently on the front of the instrument. Pressure limits clearly marked on Pressure Gauge.
- Easy to operate pressure regulator valve offers good control and easy operation.
- Ratio selector switch is non-mechanical, twin solenoids for long life.
- Forced air intercooler for hydraulic fluid to maintain proper fluid viscosity.
- Tables for hydraulic pressure gauge reading conversion to Inner pressure cell pressure are conveniently mounted on the front panel.
- All individual electrical components are UL approved.